December 30, 2011

Sweet Chili Crab




I used to watch my mother cook crabs. I saw how she kills and cleans the crab before cooking.

Crabs are a delicacy for us. It is expensive to buy crabs in the city. More expensive when you order at a restaurant.

There are 3 genders to choose from - the male, female and gay. The female and gay ones are the best. Their fats are so juicy.

During my stay in the province, I was able to buy crabs at a very cheap price. Luckily also, the crabs I chose were so fat and meaty. For the first time, I killed, cleaned and cooked the crabs myself.

There are many ways to cook crabs. I chose sweet chilli style. This is my favorite way to cook it and fortunately Big also likes this. 

I cooked 2 crabs and we share it over dinner. My favorite combination with crabs is plain rice. I like to cover my rice with the sweet chilli sauce of the crabs.

A very sumptuous meal that we shared together under the breeze of Christmas air.

No comments:

Post a Comment