December 30, 2011

Roasted Herbed Chicken




My sister had her 2nd baby. For her homecoming, I made dinner to be held at her place. Just us family, consisting of 12 people.

One of my menu is the roasted herb chicken. This is my first time to try this recipe. A recipe which I imagined the ingredients to be mixed into. My other menu includes a lasagne, stir-fried vegetables, soup, grilled pork belly, grilled hotdog, lug-lug, and fruit cocktail.

Surprise surprise, it tasted good! My father and brother praised me for it and even recommended me to sell it for interested buyers. I made 3 roasted herb chickens and the family devoured it. 

It was a very satisfying meal. Almost all the dishes were devoured. Everybody ate contently and satisfactorily. I'm happy I was able to serve a good meal and if I may say so, I am proud that I was able to prepare the meal all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment