September 25, 2012

Gulami




I have tried gulami before at a local restaurant. Since tasting that dish, it has been a quite addictive dish for me for some time.

Gulami is a beef broth soup with noodles. What makes this exceptionally good is its distinct taste of tangy and spiciness incorporated in the soup. Noodles and beef are added to this dish.

Gulami is originally a Chinese dish that is usually served during cold rainy days. Because it is a "hot" soup, it always warms the body and soul when eating this dish.

Nowadays, gulami is served at local restaurants. Some partake this as a snack while others partake this as part of their meal. Gulami is paired either with rice or bread.

My attempt to make gulami and I finally did get the right taste and texture on my second attempt.

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Can i ask for a copy of the gulami recipe? Wpuld really appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can i ask for a copy of the gulami recipe? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only food I eat in my favorite restaurant-the posted photo looks just exactly the same. Can you please email me a copy of your recipe?

    Rafael Hontiveros
    email: rnhontiveros@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my kind of noodle soup! me too, would like to request for a copy of the gulami recipe..... thanks much...
    email: junbangayan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Can i also ask for your recipe? Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,can i have a ingredients og gulami noddle?thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I have a copy OF gulami recipe

    ReplyDelete
  8. May i also have a copy of this recipe ingredients. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I have the copy of the recipe?

    ReplyDelete